PZ

Updates, pics, and audio from the inside of the domestic pro bike racing scene brought to you by Phil Zajicek.

3.03.2006

Getting better.

Well, starting to recover. Been really out of it for a few days here. The x-rays of the hand look pretty good, the screw moved a bit but nothing to warrant another surgery. Lucky with that one. I've started to ride a little bit, hopefully be back to real training in a few days. Lost a lot of skin though, the body definitely doesn't like it when you lose a large percentage of your body to 3rd degree burns. I've changed my race schedule a bit to give me some more time at home to get back on top of things. My next race will be in a few weeks out at Redlands. Be good to get some solid training in and ease back into things. 7 weeks til Tour of Georgia, going to rip it up there!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sincerly...good luck with the recovery.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 2000c Burrito and the cruz. We're on for raw fish this Friday night.

You da man...

Flyin Hawaiian

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil,

You really are an inspiration. You put your heart and soul into the race and by working so hard you will achieve your goals. You are hard-wiring it into your soul(soles) for the race in Redlands.

Fly High,

kbird

11:51 AM  
Blogger Brian Hayes said...

i feel ya man, I just got my wisdom teeth out this morning...no good at all.
All the best

12:25 PM  
Anonymous faris said...

Hey Bro, glad to hear there wasn't any more damage to the scaphoid. I have actually gotten back on the road this week and the hip seems to be holding up pretty good. I've got just a little under 3 mo's to get up to speed for Mt Hood. I think all that base I built this winter may still bear me through this, but my endurance has a ways to go.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter stats
counter stats